Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2021

My experience about braces, part 1

Hai brace-ish,

Are you want to apply braces? Or are you already in these club already? Anyhow, whatever reason you come here to my blog, I hope you find the answer and can go on with your life. So let me told you about my experience with this wire things, u-huh. Look scar, but don't worry. It's nothing, at first the past two days need took a painkiller and the rest is you and bland food. Hahah, just think how wonderful you are going to change one day after all of this story line of your teeth come to the end. The fun fact is you may lost weight around three to five kilogram. Don't be surprises.  

Braces in Islam? Islam prohibited if you change your normal physical in the reason to look more beautiful. In my cases, I don't do it for beauty or what. There are many reasons to it; I figure out my teeth in one sided are not in straight line. Then, it is effect the way I chew my foods. Also the way I smiled and speak, I then slowly lost in confidence to speak in public. Then, I really want to the braces. In the process for it, the scan show the real reason why my teeth can't be in straight line; check out story below. After I know why, the doctor really recommended I do the braces. Finish. 

Let me tell you the real brutal tips, find a right dentist is more important than any ever decision you made. This is because, he/she's the one who track your teeth position and change it for that period. So, make a lots of research and asked some questions there and here before you pick the places. Ask about the types of braces you going to apply, the prices upfront or monthly, the material and the retainer after that. You can go to the cheaper one, if the dentist are quiet competence. Somehow, it's a very risky one. Overall the price I spent for this treatment is around Rm 7,000-8,000. Upfront pay is Rm 500 to 1K, get ready your money guys. 

Upon you go there to do the braces, the doctor will run some examination. He will re-confirm what types of braces; metal or transparent one. Then, scan your teeth and decide either you're fine without extra tooth to be remove. If yes, get ready to remove one or two teeth. For me, doctor just detect that my missing tooth from young age is the abnormal one-it's appear in the scan that the tooth just in the line grow and in horizontal line. A normal tooth should in vertical line! Also near the nose posture. What are you doing doing up there, dude?


So, the doctor refer me to do the specific scan to examine my whole maxillary and jaw. I go to the nearest private hospital, mine is private dental clinic. He then ask my permission to do a second opinion either I need to go extraction open jaw surgery or just let it go. In the end, they agree that let the tooth up there as long as there is no pain, no infection and etc. But he said, if in future the symptoms appear, I need to go for surgery. Nah, I hope that weird guy will hang there until forever. 

After all clear, I the doctor then proceed the cleaning and removal of plaque especially. The rest I'm not sure, but I think it's took about one half hour or two hour for the procedure. In next day, he then apply the braces metal for me. Get use to the medical heat, the hard glue and wire applied. Yes, you need to breath and exhale by your nose properly for that long. Before you get out from the chair, slowly again slowly, use your hand or not recommended tongue to feel the end wire. If you can feel it, ask the doctor to cut it short, this can help you in preventing the ulcer and laceration cheek mucus layer.

At the first night is like h***, so don't think much. Just took the painkiller and ate a soft bland foods, don't force them to work out for you. Drink a lot of water because trust me, you will felt a dried layer inside mouth. If you want to reduce ulcer, you can applied the clear paste look like. If you find a symptoms of infection or allergies like two to three days fever, promptly seek your dentist for further action. Allergic during braces? Huh, I experience twice. I will continue this story in next page. Part two, click here! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the information. I will be reviewing it soon and will let you know if we have any follow-up questions.Best Braces Dentist in Dubai Thank you for sending this info. I learned alot from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the information. I will be reviewing it soon and will let you know if we have any follow-up questions.Metal Braces in Dubai Thank you for sending this info. I learned alot from it.

    ReplyDelete

-please share your thoughts here, dude

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...