Search This Blog

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sweetness of chocolate


Assalamualaikum

I got this.
One of my friends give it after felt guilty sebab one incident.
Even i'm just okay with it.
Just,
Nothing major.
'Cause I'm always maafkan semua orang.

I still don't open the wrapper.
Not because i'm allergies,
Not because i'm don't like it.
Not because i'm gonna eat later...

But,
As my friends got pahala with when she given it to me.
I feel, i want more...\
I want more pahala.
For both of us.
How?

I planning to share this with other person.
As i assume, four pieces of chocolate.
Good enough for earning more pahala.

Make it better is i'm gonna back home today.
And i will go to TBS.
What i'm gonna do... i will distribute to four lucky person on this wonderful day.
Insyaallah.
May Allah bless me.

If that person give to another person, more pahala for us!
Amin.
And that's it...
How easy you can grab a pahala.
Just from a simple gift.

Alhamdulillah.

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...