Search This Blog

Saturday, April 09, 2022

First bite of the cherry: Life graft A

(latest update) 

Hai, now we're in the serious topic. 

Sit right ladies and gentlemen, comfort to the new level. Pour a mineral water and drink it politely. Get on the pen or pencil and a paper, few paper if needed. Next, turn off any Tv or devices to make a environment to the minimal noises. Alright everything set up? Because this will be an educational line minded. If you're not ready, go to next topic and I'm oh-key. Come back when you think you're in needed and surely to put one leg for this crazy ride. 

So, I want to talk about the future. I already experienced it and I want you all to the same and be there too. I only share a good topic and I hope you get well with the services. We will talk about a blurred line, to decide next 30 to 50 to 70 years old of you and even me. From my previous introduction I acknowledge about ''My Contentment Life'' project, and everyone want to know about it. Then, I took few time to post it because I want to make it easier and be remind forever. And, here there are.

My formulated for it is distributed by two factor-Main A & Main B. Its all what related and attach to my world, even included for a little things. Also, I'm a Muslim with Islamic religion and I got one topic for it. Be open minded, and you can skipped to that and make respect. Did you believe that one time I share this with my nephew and niece, it's a nice project that exposes to mature real world. There we don't play with Frozen cartoon custom, we strive to life. 


My Contentment Life-A, it is for general life spending from you born-0 until let say 80 years old. Because for me 80 and above considered life will ended soon so you don't know you're bedridden, only walk few steps, one leg on or get nutrition by feeding tube. Or your kids sent you to the home care! We didn't know the future and hope for the cool one. So, to make it the the better life me and you-get this plan A and start design our life. 



In this part take a paper and draw a long line at the upper part. Put 0, for your born and date and time, weight, and what you do for that day until 10 years old. Next one 10 for 20 to 20 until 10 times to 80 years old. Then, put on every years to the maximum details like what you do and the exciting things. Even put it down for adrenaline rush activities of yours, travelling part, and first home. Everything guys! And then you will see how productive or not you're since now. 

p/s: look like I have to life long to be there for my nephew ?? married at 80 years old since he finished all his job at 70 only!

4 comments:

  1. waaaaa...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

-please share your thoughts here, dude

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...