Search This Blog

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Homesick

Assalamualaikum,

I love my family.
and i missed them so badly.
And it's kill me.

But, I can't go back and see them..
Life is so cruel.
They separated us.
Huhuhuuu...
...Morning drama.

But, I hope in next February to meet them.
end of February too more specific. 
And I'm done applying annual leave
5 days a row. 
Hopefully they approved it.
Aamin.

The perfect time I choose to deal with my sister delivery date.
Gonna see a baby,
Welcome on board.
Shahrudin's generation.
Subhanallah.

Babies..  they are too cute as ribbon!
: )

So, two month to go...
Get ready and be prepared. 
Excited.
Overdose!


And it's true...
Feel it, cause you can.
Cause you have them.
Your parents. Your siblings.
You love them.
And they love you too.

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...