Search This Blog

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Die


Assalamualaikum.

Yesterday, my sister WhatsApp me about my neighbor condition.
He's ill and admitted.
And this morning, she WhatsApp me again to tell that my neighbor already pass away...
Al Alfatihah.

He's a very good man.
He also my father's BFF.
As my sister massage, my father had visiting him on last monday.
Touching here and there to wake up him.
But the condition is very bad.
He don't want talked to my father.
And my father looked very sad.

Even I'm not really close to him.
But I respect him.
... When i was at school, he and his family helping us a lot.
Be guarantor for my father and vice versa.
Such a good man.

After my subuh, i take time to recite Yassin.
Pray my best for him.
And ready to work.

Alfatihah.

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...