Search This Blog

Friday, December 18, 2015

FASHION: New looks-Nude color


Hai.

This past few months my style is more about nude color. It's so amazing! I felt so elegance and classy. The trend reported that nude is the new black is so on point. Whop-op. Now I love nude color and it's so crazy how it perfectly match with any style you pick. It's like something that fix a missing puzzle or a makeup to the bare face. This can make you from normal to attractive enough person. Fashion goals.

When I googling for more info and understand about this nude color, lots of perception I got. Some said, wore this may appear weak side of you. Opponent said, it will bring soft said but not in weaker sign. Nah, get me out of here. The person personalities is the main character here. Any style you wore may show your identity but if you know that person well, you will admires what they style up. No racism or sarcasm please. 

The most I like about this nude color is how they look so simple, and earthy looks. I love it! I don't wanna more drama in my life. Plus, it will give a girl and super clean vibes. The aura more to fresh and lovely... and not wild and uncontrolled. When you mix and match with this color, it's easily get along. Or only for me?

Fashion is enjoyable. When they said, pain is beauty...Just replied, mine is painless. And more comfortable. Wore something that you like the most and feel beauty within it. Don't too obsess with all this un-permanent fashion trend. The session of trend for one item or topic only last around 3-4 months. Not more and less. Why so serious? 

"Be the girl who smile politely,
When people look at her.
Be the girl that says the positive thing,
When everyone else is complaining.
Be the girl that gives advice from the heart.
Be the girl that tips generously.
Be that girl."

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...