Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2016

Black is my happy color

Assalamualaikum.

In mood cleaning my room.
I have to use it wisely.
Because rarely i'm in this kind of situation.
And after take out every clothes, to fold it nicely...
And you know what?
I just find out...
Which my collection actually lots in black color.
Than other colors.

Not that i hate it.
But wondering... hitam, eh.
Oh keh.

So,
I have three set of black jubah.
Three types of black skirt.
The long one of course.
And blouse... two only.
Shirt, two also.
Scarf, i have three plain of it.

Included also my black color telekung...
And not to forget, my black Nike sweater!
Nah.
Complete.


Black to me is a safer color.
Always kept me secured.
That's why i think why they have a lot in my collection.
To me,
You can easily mix and match with anything, with this color.
In making it's simple... it's also make you look elegant.
And slim too!

=)
Bye.

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...